** BEST VEGGETTI RECIPIES **
Fast, healthy, funny!
Chicken Zoodle Soup
- 3-4 medium zucchinis sliced into spaghetti with Veggetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 cup diced celery
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 litres chicken broth
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 400 grams chicken breast, cubed
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- 1 pinch dried thyme
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Sauté onion, celery, oregano, basil, thyme and garlic until tender.
- Add broth to saucepan. Add carrots, chicken, salt and pepper. Bring to the boil, reduce to medium-low. Simmer for about 20 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- Divide Zucchini spaghetti between 6 bowls. Ladle broth over the noodles.
Raw Pad Thai
- 2 medium zucchinis sliced into spaghetti with Veggetti
- 2 carrots
- ½ red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- ½ cup mung beans
- ¾ cup raw almond butter
- 2 oranges, juiced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon unpasteurised miso
- 1 tablespoon Nama Shoyu (unpasteurised soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon minced raw ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup crushed peanuts
- Place zucchini spaghetti onto two plates.
- Slice carrots into spaghetti with the Veggetti.
- Combine carrots, cabbage, red capsicum and mung beans in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together almond butter, orange juice, honey, miso, Nama Shoyu, ginger, garlic and cayenne pepper.
- Pour half of dressing into cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
- Top zucchini spaghetti with cabbage mixture. Pour remaining sauce over each portion. Top with crushed peanuts.
Pesto Zucchinis with Sundried Tomatoes
- Pesto sauce
- 2 medium zucchinis sliced into spaghetti with Veggetti 1/3 cup cooked quinoa ½ cup sundried tomatoes ¼ cup pine nuts
- Cook quinoa per directions. Meanwhile, wash and peel zucchinis and turn into spaghetti with Veggetti.
- Place zucchini into large serving bowl. Combine the cooked and drained quinoa with 1/4 to 1/2 cup pesto (to taste). Stir in sundried tomatoes. Garnish with pine nuts and serve.
Zucchini Spaghetti with Beef Bolognese
- 6 medium zucchinis sliced into spaghetti with Veggetti
- 500 grams organic ground beef
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 pinch dried thyme
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan, sauté ground beef over medium-high heat until browned. Break up large chunks as they cook.
- When the beef is cooked, drain fat from the pan, and add olive oil and onions. Sauté for about five minutes until onions are soft.
- Add garlic, tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano, basil and thyme.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, for about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a separate pan, add a little olive oil and sauté the zucchini spaghetti for 5 – 10 minutes until tender.
- Divide Zucchini spaghetti between 4 bowls and top with Bolognese. Serve hot.